Sunday, June 7, 2009

not much to say, but it's been awhile since i blogged
lots to do in Rochester, NY these days...trying to take
it all in and enjoy the summer, hard to believe it's been 2
months since our whole experience and yet it still seems like
yesterday. just so hard to believe we had to go through it in
the first place, but, it had to happen and only God knows why.

I do what I can to get by from day to day. People may think I
am different, and perhaps I am, I've had a very hard couple months
but i am trying to work thru it. Sometimes all i wanna do is think of him
and sometimes I try to put all i can in a day and I still think of him...

Steven (Junior) will always be in my heart, over the weekend, at a picnic we
were at, the guy that held the picnic brought out helium balloons with strings...
and he passed out the ballooons to all the children there. And he then said, and
this one....and all of a sudden, that balloon that he held in his hand...slipped out of the
string ...and the balloon went sailing off into the sky and the man said, this balloon goes off to heaven! and i had to stop and think maybe it was meant for Junior to have :) It was soo
cool to think about.

I am healing and I am working daily and it will always be a part of me, i know i
prolly say that every blog, but I love him so much and just wish he were here,
but he's in the perfect place for a perfect child to be in, in God's arms ;) and with his
family that have gone to heaven already.

1 comment:

  1. I love the balloon story! You need to read the story by Jamie Lee Curtis- it's a children's book and it's called, "Where do Balloons go?- An uplifting mystery"- I found it very theraputic on when to hold on and when to let go- You are right- he'll always be a part of you and he's certainly chnaged you- for the better I'm sure as you look at life through new lenses now! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete