Thursday, September 10, 2009

thinking...

i used to write a lot, poems, stories-anything that had to do with writing really.
for some reason i stopped. I've been thinking a lot lately. Thinking of our son,
what could have been, the future, plans, etc. If I sat down and wrote, i could be at
it for hours and hours. I picture Steven smiling, cooing, wearing a diaper, and growing
so big in the 5 months since he was born and every time i think of him, i just wish we
had a better outcome and got to bring him home with us.
It's been a little while since I have gone to see Junior at his gravesite. I do plan to get there
soon, and bring him a little something from his mama.
I plan to try my hand at writing again - get some thoughts out of my head

1 comment:

  1. It is such a therapy to me to write! Hang in there- thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete